- Softer Flytefoam midsole materials for a springer feel.
- Rearfoot and forefoot Gel to attenuate shock.
- Twin-layer upper material improves ventilation and stability.
- Dual-density medial post to aid in overpronation control.
- 3/4 of an ounce lighter predecessor.
- Pronation Level: Moderate Pronation
- Drop: 10 mm
- Weight: 10.1 oz
The GT-2000 8 is designed for smooth strides and long easy runs. The Flytefoam midsole technology is springy and resilient step after step. The additional Gel cushioning attenuates shock giving ease of the muscles. Strides are smooth and breezy thanks to the dual-density post that aids and provides stability for mild to moderate pronation.