- Softer Flytefoam midsole materials for a springer feel.
- Rearfoot and forefoot Gel to attenuate shock.
- Knit upper for a functional yet fashionable look
- Dual-density medial post to aid in overpronation control.
- 3/4 of an ounce lighter predecessor.
- Pronation Level: Moderate Pronation
- Drop: 10 mm
- Weight: 8.3 oz
Dedicated road runners looking for added support can step out in comfort and style with the ASICS GT-2000™ 8 Knit model. Offering a super-comfortable knit upper, along with faster design lines, the GT-2000™ 8 KNIT shoe immediately catches the eye. This road running shoe features an updated GEL technology piece and a softer section of foam in the heel for improved comfort and shock absorption. The lightweight FLYTEFOAM technology midsole offers a soft landing with each stride, so you can experience a more energetic stride. The upper features a lightweight engineered mesh that allows better air circulation to keep your skin feeling dry and refreshed. Thanks to the combination of DYNAMIC DUOMAX technology and TRUSSTIC SYSTEM technology in the midfoot, these applications keep your feet stable and supported fashion-savvy and rooted in performance and function, the GT-2000™ 8 Knit road running shoe is a versatile style that's practical lasting comfort and support."